- Your Garmin DriveTracks, Alpha 100, Astro 220, 320 & 430, T5, TT10, TT15 plus mini collars should be updated at least twice a year.To update your handhelds and collars go to https://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-27 and download Garmin WebUpdater. Plug in your device to your computer via usb cord & follow the instructions.
- To update a DriveTrac go to https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/express/windows/ and download Garmin Express. Plug your device into your computer via usb cord and follow the instructions. We do not recommend using a Mac computer for your updates as it may damage some of your equipment.
- To update DC30 & DC40 dog collars: In your Astro 320 handheld, go to Menu – go to Dogs – select the dog collar you want to update – click Show Info – click Menu – go to bottom of popup list and Select Upgrade Dog Unit… Collar must be on & linked to the handheld and next to each other. This will take a few minutes.
- If you have any issues, you may call Ryan @ 352-624-0071
- An ALpha 100 will track T5, TT10, TT15, T5 mini & TT15 mini collars. It will also track a DC50 collars once it has been added onto an Astro 430.
- We ship to all US addresses. We do not ship to international destinations. Most orders will ship out within 24 hours after receipt of order and cleared payment. If you choose free shipping your order will typically ship USPS First Class Mail and could take anywhere between 1 to 10 business days. Or you can choose 2-3 day shipping for a flat rate of $8.75. Orders over $249.00 are available for free 2-3 day shipping.
- Estimated shipping days do not include federal holidays, Sundays or pickup days when calculating transit time.
- If your billing and shipping information are two different addresses, this may cause a delay in your shipment of high end electronics of up to 7 business days. This is due to our commitment to keeping our customers payment protected from fraudulent use.
State Sales Tax:
We collect and pay sales tax on shipments to Florida addresses. Sales tax for shipments to all other states is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Used equipment sold by us is warrantied for 30 days if it quits working unless it has been damaged by buyer. Please call 352-624-0071 to arrange return.
- Most other merchandise can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange if returned in a sell-able condition, in the original packaging and including all manuals and accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you buy used tracking equipment? A: Yes, please call the office @ 352-624-0071 for a quote
Q. Do you sell used or refurbished Garmin equipment? A: Yes, when available. Q: Will my radio burn up my GPS Handheld? A: The Astro/Alpha handhelds operate between 150-155 Mhz. If you are transmitting on these frequencies on high wattage, it’s possible Q: Do you stamp or etch your nameplates? A: Stamp
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC’s Website.
Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC is located at: 13910 SE 47th Street Rd Ocklawaha 32179 FL, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License: Unless otherwise stated, Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://nativedogsupply.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
Republish material from https://nativedogsupply.com/ Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://nativedogsupply.com/ Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://nativedogsupply.com/ Redistribute content from Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content:
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion link requests from the following types of organizations commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributor; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Native Dog & Kennel Supply, LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Iframes Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Content Liability We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.